Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored in separate files within your computer’s Internet browser. Cookies are accessed and recorded by the web-sites you visit, and by the companies that show advertisements on these web sites, so that they can recognize the same browser.
Web beacons (sometimes called transparent GIFs, clear GIFs, or web bugs) are small strings of code that provide a way for us to deliver a small graphic image (usually invisible) on a web page or in an email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, and a description of the page where the web beacon is placed.
DO NOT TRACK
Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. Since uniform standards for “Do Not Track” signals have not been adopted, ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks do not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals. To learn more about “Do Not Track”, please visit “All About Do Not Track”
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and to save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting one of our Services. For example, if you register on a ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks, that Service may use a cookie to identify you, so that you will not have to log in each time you visit the Service.
- To help us customize the content and advertisements you are shown while visiting ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks and potentially other web-sites online. Please read about ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks advertising to learn more about our efforts to show you relevant advertising.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of our online content, features, advertisements, and other communications.
- ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks may also allow third parties to place their own cookies within your browser in order to serve you with relevant advertising online, to help us measure traffic, to provide you with access to social media networks, functionality and services, and to allow us to conduct any surveys and research in which you agree to participate. For instance, Facebook, Google and Twitter place their cookies on ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks to support social network integration and functionality and for use according to their respective privacy policies.
- Web beacons are used to improve your experience on our Services, including helping provide you with content customized to your interests. They also help us to understand whether users read email messages and click on the links contained within those messages so that we can deliver relevant content and offers. Our web beacons may collect some contact information (e.g., the email address associated with an email message that contains a web beacon).
- ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks also may include third party web beacons or software on other devices (such as smartphones, connected TVs, tablets and so on) that will provide similar capabilities to web beacons. These web beacons or similar technologies allow third party service providers to collect certain information such as your IP address, your browser type, and the web page that you visited before arriving at and after leaving our Services. These service providers process the information they collect to audit, research, and report information about the ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks and advertisements viewed on the ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks. Please note that we do not share your contact information with these third parties.
Also, authorized third party service providers may collect non-contact information about your visits to our Services with cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies that may be used to deliver advertisements or marketing tailored to your interests. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time. In addition, ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks uses Google advertising services which may collect information about you including device identifiers and location data in accordance with law to serve relevant advertising, please see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” for how you can control the information sent to Google. When you use our search function, your web browser also may send the Internet address, or URL, of the search results page to a third party webpage as part of a standard HTTP web protocol. The URL of the search results page may sometimes contain the keywords used in the search query you entered. Some of the advertisements you see may be based on these keywords.
In addition, ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks works with third parties to help us track the advertisements that are delivered to you, in particular to control the number of times you receive the same advertisements, and to analyze the effectiveness of advertising on the ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks.
Third parties that may serve, track and/or analyze advertisements on our Services, and thereby may collect information about your online activities on such Services include, but are not limited to, the third parties listed on ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks Third Party Ad Technology Providers.
Certain mobile devices provide various capabilities that can be used, for example, to identify the physical location of such devices. We may collect unique identifiers and connection information, including mobile device identification numbers (e.g. Apple’s Identifier for Advertising IP (IDFA) or Google’s Android Advertising ID (AAID)) and internet connection means (e.g. mobile operator, ISP, Wi-Fi connection) that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law to deliver advertisements or marketing tailored to your interests. You may be able to opt out of such tailored advertisements through settings made available by mobile operating systems. For example, Google Android settings may allow you to opt out of interest based advertising or Apple iOS settings may allow you to limit ad tracking. Mobile devices also transmit Caller ID data when a call is made or text message is sent. ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks may collect, use, transmit, process and maintain unique identifiers, Caller ID data, location-based data, and other similar information when you use your mobile devices, including to provide the servers you request, tell you about offers we think you will value and improve your experience on ZeroHorizon Central Tips & Tricks.